Whether a new facility, expansion, or upgrade of an existing facility, Actemium delivers engineering design and support for electrical distribution systems that improve our clients’ industrial manufacturing and process performance.
Why Power Distribution?
Power Distribution is a vital aspect of any facility, responsible for delivering electrical energy to various components and systems. Actemium Canada’s Power Distribution services ensure clients’ facilities have a safe, efficient, and reliable power distribution infrastructure. This contributes to reduced energy consumption, minimized downtime, and enhanced overall performance.
Project Lifecycle Services
Our power distribution services include those required for any stage of a project.
- Protective Device Coordination Studies
- Grounding & Ground Fault Protection Systems
- Fault Current Potential Calculations
- Arc Flash Analysis & Load Flow Analysis
- Plant Power Distribution Documentation
- Service Entrance, Switchboard & Panelboard Design
- EMIS Site Assessments & Implementation
- Medium & Low Voltage MCC Design
- Motor Starting Characteristic Studies & Motor Efficiency Studies
- Variable Frequency Drive & Soft-Start Controller Application
- Power Quality Analysis
- Preventive Maintenance Design
- Electrical Distribution Integration to Plant Controls, SCADA & Reporting System
- MV & HV Substation Design & Project Management
- Condition Based Maintenance System Design
- System Reliability and Condition Assessments