Actemium provides complete solutions for production systems design from concept through to commissioning and documentation. These preliminary and detailed design services may be for an entirely new system design or simply component part modifications.
Why Machine Design
Machine Design is essential for creating equipment that is efficient, reliable, and tailored to specific applications. Actemium Canada’s Machine Design services help clients develop custom machinery solutions that seamlessly integrate with their processes, enhancing productivity and reducing costs. By investing in machine design, businesses can achieve a competitive advantage through innovation and superior performance.
Project Lifecycle Services
Our machine design services include those required for any stage of a project.
- Project Management
- Product Development Program
- Management & Controls
- Manufacturing Process Design and Modelling
- Automated Machine Center Design Including Fixturing & Robotics
- Bulk Materials, Package & Pallet Handling Systems Design
- Process Flow Optimization for Lean Manufacturing
- Parts Design, Modelling and Analysis
- FEA Studies Concerning Structural Resonance & Thermal Expansion
- Motion & Vibration Analysis
- Conversion of AutoCAD drawings to 3D
- Parametric Solid Models
- Design Build & Installation Support