Industrial Process Design
Control costs and utilize production through continuous process refinement.
Production systems development is about improving existing production systems and developing new ones. Engage Actemium for production system development as a part of the overall product realization process. Industrial Process Design Services:
- Project Scoping, Risk Assessment & Mitigation Planning
- Probable capital cost estimates to AACE recommended practice 18R-97 guidelines.
- Design and Procurement Packages
- Project Management
- On-site Installation Support
- Sub-contractor & Vendor Sourcing
- Process piping design & integration (ASME B31.3 codes)
- Boiler and steam systems piping & integration (ASME B31.1 code)
- Pressure vessel design (ASME BPVC Section VIII)
- Tank design (API 620 & 650 code)
- Compressed air and plumbing systems design.
- Heat exchanger design & integration
- Industrial dust collection and ventilation
Building heating and cooling